Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Intention: Final Pages

In 2011, I set as my intention to be "fabulous at 50," and I created an art journal to document  my progress month by month.  Yesterday I sat down and finished my pages for the last two months of the year.  My December page is up top, and it reads "In December, I was fabulous because I believed in myself."  And here's my November page:
It reads "In November, I was fabulous because I buckled down and got some writing done for work."  You can see the other pages from my journal by clicking on the 2011 intentions tag below.
All-in-all, I was happy with how I did at accomplishing my intention this year, as well as how well I did staying focused on my one little word ("health"). I got through many, but not all, of my resolutions.  Next year, I'll continue to work on the ones I didn't complete.
So, how did you do on your 2011 intentions, resolutions and one little word?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's face it Rinda - you are just fabulous with your running, dieting and all your fantastic art pages. Hope 2012 is as fabulous as 2011 has been xxx

scrappyjacky said...

You've done amazingly well with your word,Rinda....I'm afraid I didn't do anywhere near as well!!

Sian said...

I think we are all absolutely agreed - you are fabulous at fifty!

Anonymous said...

I think you were truly fabulous at keeping your focus on your OLW. I didn't do as well, but in the end, I decided what I did accomplish was due to the fact that I did choose OLW. This year's is broader, and I think it will be easier to feel more focused.

GlorV1 said...

Hi Rinda. Happy New Year to you and wonderful that your accomplished what you set out to do. It's a great feeling when that happens. Enjoy your week.

*jean* said...

that yellow page is so precious and vulnerable.....xo