Monday, December 13, 2010

Tree Farm Visit: 4 people 12 times

Since May, I've been participating in a project called "4 People 12 Times," taking a family portrait at least once a month.  I missed November but have otherwise been keeping up.  When we took a family trip to the tree farm today, I made sure to ask someone to take our picture. It's not a great picture, and I'm hoping that I will be able to improve it when I start some photoshop classes next year.  In the meantime, I did take a few pictures that I did love.  Here's the kids playing together on a tree swing:
My beautiful daughter:

My gorgeous husband:


My strong son:
I shot everything today with my new 85 mm fixed lens.  I'm still working on how best to use it, but I like many of the shots I took, including these:
Got any favorite shots in today's post?

13 comments:

SarahLP said...

They are all great photos, Rinda.. gorgeous shots of your family.. I esp like the one of your son's feet on the swing and the lavender in a bag.

Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog today.. I appreciate your thoughts. S x

Sian said...

It's great to see your family photo this month - the idea of going to gather a tree in a t-shirt is amazing to me. Love it!

Tammy Lee Bradley said...

Totally envious of your 85mm. :) *dreaming*

Terry said...

I love the family of four picture! Beautiful pictures and you are all gorgeous! I did notice there are no pictures of you swinging! What's up or not with that? Enjoy your day!

humel said...

They are all such fab shots! I think my fave is the one of both kids together, it's really lovely xx

scrappyjacky said...

My first thought is the same as Sian's!!!!
My favourite photo is of the 2 kids together....they just look so full of joy.

Julie Shoemaker said...

Amazing photos...you have such a beautiful family. I've so enjoyed your blog this year Rinda and look forward to it in 2011. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

laurie said...

great photos of fun times. that swing looks like a blast!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a much better day at the tree farm than we did! I absolutely love the first three photos on the swings. Definitely a layout!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great photos! I love the swing shots!

sharyncarlson said...

Lovely shots, Rinda! How fun to have a new lens to play with :)

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Oh, Rinda, I love these shots of your family. The shots of everyone on the swings are just wonderful!!! xo

Lauren said...

The swing shots are too much fun! But if I had to pick just one, I'd pick the top because it has you all together. That said, I like you working away in the bottom one too... it makes me wonder what you are up to!