Monday, December 13, 2010

Tree Farm Visit: 4 people 12 times

Since May, I've been participating in a project called "4 People 12 Times," taking a family portrait at least once a month.  I missed November but have otherwise been keeping up.  When we took a family trip to the tree farm today, I made sure to ask someone to take our picture. It's not a great picture, and I'm hoping that I will be able to improve it when I start some photoshop classes next year.  In the meantime, I did take a few pictures that I did love.  Here's the kids playing together on a tree swing:
My beautiful daughter:

My gorgeous husband:


My strong son:
I shot everything today with my new 85 mm fixed lens.  I'm still working on how best to use it, but I like many of the shots I took, including these:
Got any favorite shots in today's post?

13 comments:

SarahLP said...

They are all great photos, Rinda.. gorgeous shots of your family.. I esp like the one of your son's feet on the swing and the lavender in a bag.

Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog today.. I appreciate your thoughts. S x

Sian said...

It's great to see your family photo this month - the idea of going to gather a tree in a t-shirt is amazing to me. Love it!

Tammy Lee Bradley said...

Totally envious of your 85mm. :) *dreaming*

Terry said...

I love the family of four picture! Beautiful pictures and you are all gorgeous! I did notice there are no pictures of you swinging! What's up or not with that? Enjoy your day!

humel said...

They are all such fab shots! I think my fave is the one of both kids together, it's really lovely xx

scrappyjacky said...

My first thought is the same as Sian's!!!!
My favourite photo is of the 2 kids together....they just look so full of joy.

Julie Shoemaker said...

Amazing photos...you have such a beautiful family. I've so enjoyed your blog this year Rinda and look forward to it in 2011. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

laurie b said...

great photos of fun times. that swing looks like a blast!

Karen said...

It looks like you had a much better day at the tree farm than we did! I absolutely love the first three photos on the swings. Definitely a layout!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great photos! I love the swing shots!

sharyncarlson said...

Lovely shots, Rinda! How fun to have a new lens to play with :)

Deb said...

Oh, Rinda, I love these shots of your family. The shots of everyone on the swings are just wonderful!!! xo

Lauren said...

The swing shots are too much fun! But if I had to pick just one, I'd pick the top because it has you all together. That said, I like you working away in the bottom one too... it makes me wonder what you are up to!