Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Snow, Pine and Mahogany, Take 2


The color challenge over at Gingersnap Creations this month is snow, pine and mahogany.  You can see the challenge and design team entries, including one from me, at this link.  Unfortunately, I didn't love my entry.  And I have so enjoyed being a guest artist there, and I have so much respect for all the talent on that blog, that I felt compelled to take another crack at the challenge.  And I like this take much better!  I'll be out of town for a few days, so I may not be visiting blogs or getting too much new posted, so let me take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope you holiday is filled with family, friends, love, happiness and all the other good stuff.

10 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Have a wonderful Christmas,Rinda.

debs14 said...

Have a lovely fun filled family time Rinda, looking forward to seeing what crafty gorgeousness you will come up with in 2011.

Sian said...

And a wonderful, Merry Christmas to you and the family Rinda. Have a great one!

humel said...

Lovely tag, Rinda :-)

Wishing you and your family a lovely, lovely Christmas xx

laurie said...

the colors on this tag are beautiful and lend it such a warm, woodsy, holiday look.

have a wonderful holiday!

Michele said...

really lovely! xo

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

It's beautiful!

Merry Christmas!!

Amy said...

Merry Christmas to you all in SF Rinda - have a safe journey and a lovely time with your family :-)

Anonymous said...

This is lovely, and I hope your holidays are lovely as well. I know you'll enjoy the family time! Safe travels.

Anonymous said...

I liked both your takes on the challenge, Rinda!

Have a wonderful holiday and thanks so much for being a Visiting Artist with us again at Gingersnap Creations.