Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September Lessons (part 7)

Wow - after this group, there's only one more set of four lessons left.  I particularly like the visuals on these lessons, which all seem to be clearly based on my activities for these days.  On the 23rd, I had a great day at my office.  Since I taught over the summer, I have an easier load this fall, and it's paying off because I've been able to get my office organized and get some work done on some academic writing projects.  On the 24th, DH Paul and I went to a western themed fundraiser at a ranch.  I've been avoiding these things lately, so I was surprised by how much fun we had.  We got to catch up with a bunch of friends, drink a few margaritas and do a little gambling. The 25th was all about taking the bottled spirits class with DD Clara. It seems like it's been forever since I took a real, in-person class, and it was fun!  The lesson on the 26th followed Shimelle's prompt to look to nature for a lesson.  We enjoyed a sunny, beautiful day here on the coast with a BBQ.  I wonder what my last four lessons will be . . .

7 comments:

Amy said...

I've thoroughly enjoyed watching your project take shape Rinda!

scrappyjacky said...

More lovely pages,Rinda...I've been fascinated by seeing the array of stamps you have as we've gone through September.
Wish it was still BBQ weather over here!

Sian said...

No chance of a BBQ here! I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing your pages come together too, how can September be nearly over all ready?

Anonymous said...

Your stamp collection is quite impressive. I think you've found wonderful ones for each page. Are you putting all these together in a book? What kind?

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Love the colors & textures of these!

laurie said...

what an education! i have really enjoyed seeing what you have created for this project and learning along with you.

humel said...

I love the insights we get into people's lives through this project :-) More great pages xx