Saturday, May 9, 2015

One Photo &Twenty Words: Still Life?

Photo taken during my volunteer shift at Guide Dogs. I'm wondering - is this a still life?
What do you think?
********************************************************************************
Each month, Abi over at Creating Paper Dreams hosts a link up where people share one photo described in twenty words. I'm sharing this photo and and questions about the nature of photography. Come back tomorrow for more musings on the nature of still life photography and some answers that I found in nature.

14 comments:

Melissa said...

I think it definitely counts as a still life . . . that tells a story.

scrappyjacky said...

Looks like a still life to me.

Abi said...

I would say this certainly counts. I like how each object comes together to form a picture of what you do.

Lou said...

looks like one to me too :)

Karen said...

Yep! Looks like one to me!

Maggie said...

Yes still life. Interesting collection.What's the blue bottle for?

Sian said...

I don't see why not..there's definitely a story there

JO SOWERBY said...

oh go on, of course it is
Jo xxx

Cheri said...

Definitely a still life. With very interesting and unusual subject matter!

KraftyKaren said...

Definitely!! Like others I am curious about the blue bottle

Miriam said...

Definitely x the blue bottle?

alexa said...

I think it is! Is it shampoo in the blue bottle?

Susanne said...

It looks like a still moment in a busy life to me.

Gail said...

Definitely looks like to me.