Monday, May 4, 2015

Me on Monday: A Creative Weekend

Waving hi with others over at Sian's blog From High in the Sky for a quick check-in on the weekend. For me it was a 
*celebrating National Scrapbook Day by creating lots and lots of layouts to share on Fridays on my blog this month;
*taking out my camera to create still lifes and capture life around the house;
*catching up on TV shows (Broadchurch; Orphan Black; Grey's Anatomy; Madam  Secretary; CSI: Cyber; The Black List);
*cheering Clara on while she took a college entrance exam;
*taking a few naps to recover from a busy week at work; and
*volunteering at Guide Dogs for the Blind for the first time in several weeks
kind of weekend.
How was your weekend?

13 comments:

Eileen T said...

Wow, you packed a lot into your weekend.

What do you think of Broadchurch? I really enjoyed both series.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

A busy weekend for you. "Broadchurch" is about an hour from us. A lovely place to visit, but best avoided on a Bank Holiday weekend, since it became famous!

Cheri said...

That is a LOT in one weekend! How did you manage to pack it all in???

Melissa said...

Wow - that sounds like a jam-packed full of FUN weekend! Looking forward to seeing your layouts & still lifes!

Karen said...

You got a ton done; how do you manage all those TV shows as well? I rarely see anything but the news!

Sian said...

We partied at the weekend..no NSD activity happened at all. But at least I have some new photos to play around with later on in the week.

Have a good one Rinda!

helena said...

sounds like a nicely creative weekend - have a great week

Sheena said...

Gosh x you were very busy x
enjoy the next week :)

Susanne said...

That does sound great - I liked Broadchurch a lot, and have just gotten hooked on Madam Secretary - must go back and start at the beginning. I hope Clara's exam went well.

scrappyjacky said...

We're just about to start watching the US version of Broadchurch....I think it's called Gracepoint....and apparently has a different ending.

KraftyKaren said...

Broadchurch is fab - are you on season one or two? They have just started showing Madam Secretary over here and after two episodes I am hooked. Looks like you had a lovely weekend and I look forward to seeing your layouts. Have a good week

alexa said...

My goodness, you've packed a lot in! Suvh great productivity ... Making lots of layouts would have filled my entire weekend :).

Gail said...

I'm always amazed at how much you manage to fit in in a weekend. Looking forward to seeing those layouts as I get further along in catching up.