Thursday, April 1, 2010

Flowers and Ribbons, oh my!

Here's my two most recent pages for Shimelle's Something from (almost) Nothing class. The first one features buttons, and I also stamped on top of the page protector.  It features two photographs that made me realize how much the children are changing and growing up. ETA: the butterflies were cut out off patterned paper.
And this one is all about using flowers.  The layered border is very unusual for me, but I really like it! The photograph is of our "seasonal bowl" filled with glass hearts for February.






I've had a great response to my survey on blogs and blogging - thank you!!! And if you haven't had a chance to stop by and respond yet, you can find it here.  Responses will be tabulated and posted next week.  Random incentive winner will be chosen Monday night (9:00 p.m. California time).

5 comments:

sharyncarlson said...

Wonderful layouts, Rinda. I really like those butterflies moving across the top LO. And I love your seasonal bowl; we have a bowl with a similar design but larger (and less) circles. Yours is gorgeous.

Sian said...

I like that layered border very much indeed. You must have used up quite a bit of stash by now :) I'm looking forward to the blogging responses post

cheryl said...

the layouts look beautiful
I am curious are those butterflies
stickers or rub on s? I saw some
butterfly rub ons at hobby lobby yesterday similar to those and now
you make me wish I had got them!(smile)

Unknown said...

Great LOs, I love your seasonal bowl - you will have to let us know what you put in it each season.

debs14 said...

That layered border works so well.
I like the idea of the seasonal bowl, please keep us updated on what it contains next time you change the contents!