Sunday, April 11, 2010

House Party - Final Tally

House of Love (Canvas)
Final roll call of House Party participants.  If you emailed me and you're not on the list, email me again at rinda1961@yahoo.com.  The art today is something I have posted before, but it remains one of my favorite pieces of all time, and it fits the theme.
UK Participants:
Sian
Liz L (Gables)
Denise
Ruth
Cherry
Deb
Jacky
Mel
Sarah
Liz G (Dewlands)
Elizabeth


US Participants:
Cheryl
Karen
Sharyn
Kimberlee
Nancy
Cindy
Margi
Deb
Julie


And from Australia:
Amy


All the packages are in the mail (except Amy's - hers will go out on Monday).  If you don't receive yours within a week, email me at rinda1961@yahoo.com, and I'll send another.  Yes, I have plenty of supplies. I  made up 20 envelopes, and it made nary a dent in my stash!  I'll post a house tutorial later this week.
As we say here in the states, "Party on!"

17 comments:

debs14 said...

I shall be stalking the postman until it arrives! Thank you so much for including us overseas scrappers, so very generous of you!

scrappyjacky said...

Thanks Rinda....so looking forward to it.

Sian said...

Party On Rinda! That's a fantastic roll call and it is indeed generous of you to include us all. I'm really looking forward to it now :) And thanks for commenting yesterday x

Amy said...

I'm feeling decidedly overwhelmed as the only southern hemishpere house maker! I'm going to have to track down something unique to add to your generous kit Rinda :-)
Well, we do 'party on' here too - let's get it started!

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a great party Rinda. I really like your art piece.

Unknown said...

I missed participating this time - was away with no internet!! But really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.

sharyncarlson said...

Very exciting, Rinda! I will be watching the mailbox :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to play. This looks like so much fun. I've loved all your houses. Will be going through your blog to look at them again.

Julie Shoemaker said...

We're having a party at Rinda's House!! I love this piece of art too Rinda...the colors and your choice of words. Gorgeous!! BTW, if you look through your posts, it seems you don't use these colors very often. Perhaps you should leave the colors on your desk for a week and see what happens...

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hooray! Can't wait to receive my package and get started. I'll be stalking my mailman this week...

Thanks, Rinda! It's so sweet of you to organize this for us!

Cherry said...

How exciting - will wait with baited breath for the postie. Thank you Rinda - and turn that music up!
Hugs Cherry XXX

Lizzie said...

Thanks Rinda! Looking forward to getting my little package...
Just so you know, I find that items from US normally take 10-14 days to arrive, so a week is being a bit optimistic. You may want to wait a fortnight before you send out any replacements...

nancy y said...

Party on Wayne ;-)
I'll be stalking the mailbox!

humel said...

Woo-hoo!! *happy dance* Can't wait, so excited! Really looking forward to seeing what the other guests make, too :-) Thanks so much for organising this, Rinda! xx

Ruth said...

Cool! Can't wait to get started! Thanks for organising us all!

Kimberlee said...

Coolio! Can't wait to play. :D You are amazing.

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Mine arrived today thank you. I'm off to investigate the bits and bobs :)