I've been thinking about my blog and blogging lately, and I've got some questions for you (as a blogger and/or blog reader). I'd love your answers to these. I'll gather them together and post a summary early next week, along with my thoughts on these questions:
1. Frequency: how often do you blog? How often do you read other blogs? Do you read them at a certain time each day? Is it important to you, as a reader, that your favorite bloggers post every day?
2. Format: do you change the format or look of your blog often (or ever)? As a reader, do you like seeing changes or not?
3. Live or loaded for the future? For you bloggers, do you usually publish a post right after you've written it or do you write one or more to post at a future date?
4. With regard to my blog, I've been blogging a mix of scrapbook pages, cards, photography and altered art. Is the mix about right for you as a reader or would you prefer something different?
5. Do you have any interest in doing a collaborative blog project with me, like a blog hop or guest blogging or a swap? If so, let me know which ones.
Here's the incentive: the artwork featured today is a card I made using a color copy of one of my all-time favorite collages. It's called "Wings," and I think of it as a signature piece because features a lot of my signature style. It's featured everyday on my blog. On Monday, April 5, 2010, I'll randomly select a name from those who have posted a response to these questions and send them the card.
And don't forget to stop by Thursday for something special and bit different!
Thanks for your input!