Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Party is in the Wind . . .

A little bird told me that there's a party coming!!!


It's a House Party, and it starts late Saturday night .  Like all good parties, I expect it to rave on through the night and carry on all day Sunday.  There will be almost twenty participants sharing lovely, crafty, altered houses!


The lovely bird at left was a house warming present from Deb, and she's grabbed a bit of my house to give you a sneak peek.


Also, here's a sneak peek of my real life house, which you'll also get a chance to see if you come to my house party.  Hope to see you then.

p.s. I've sent out an email with the final (corrected) order for the blog hop and directions.  If you're participating and haven't received the message, please email me at rinda1961@yahoo.com

9 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Am really looking forward to it,Rinda.

debs14 said...

House complete.
Photo taken.
Post drafted and scheduled to go.
I can hardly wait! Thanks so much for organising this.

humel said...

Exciting!! :-) I'm all set, and can't wait to see what everyone's made xx

Cherry said...

Cranking the volume up Rinda. Love that birdie and the stained glass. Hugs Cherry XXX

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

:o) Cute idea putting a little sneak peek of your house on the little bird. Can't wait till our party...

Amy said...

Concocting some ideas as we speak - strictly of an antipodean flavour of course ;-)

Sian said...

Rinda, you are the perfect host!

Julie Shoemaker said...

This will be fun, thanks for hosting our party. I'm ready...oh, tell that little bird to fly my way..

nancy y said...

I'm all set! Even have a sneak peek post that will publish tonight!