Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Altered Blocks, Part 2

Yesterday, I posted some altered blocks I made using vintage heritage photographs from my collection.  After I made those, I made a few more using the Graphic 45 "On the Boardwalk" paper collection.  The block above has a fun bathing beauty theme.  
I also made a set of three alphabet blocks using the same paper line:
They were fun and fast to make, but I wish I would have made them spell out a word. Oh well, I have lots more blocks to play with!
Tomorrow is the first of the month, which means it's time for my monthly 24-hour stamp give-away. See you then!

9 comments:

Amy said...

What do you have planned for your blocks Rinda?

Jimjams said...

Very stylish - though in a way it's better that they don't spell something as you'd end up displaying them that way all the time; this way you can change one face every time you walk past and it's a constantly changing display.

Karen said...

Do you have a place to display these? I think Jimjams has a great idea. The Graphic 45 papers are perfect for these, and have the same feel as your heritage photo one.

Sian said...

Yes, there is something about them makes me want to reach out and arrange them

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

LOVE the colors and graphics on these blocks, Rinda! You are really on a roll. :o)

Becky said...

These are lovely - the papers are perfect for them.

scrappyjacky said...

This is spooky,Rinda....only yesterday I got out my Boardwalk paper pad [which had been sitting on the shelf for far too long] with the aim of making some 'fun' cards with them....which I've been doing today!!
Love how you've used them on the blocks...this would work perfectly with so many of the Graphic 45 papers...you've really inspired me as I love Graphic 45, but often don't actually know what to do with it.....I just need to find some blocks now!!

Denise said...

I love these, I am a lover of Graphic45 and these are really unusual.

Anonymous said...

I am not really a Graphic 45 girl but these blocks are wonderful x