Friday, December 6, 2013

Look Up//Look Down #49: Christmas Time at the University

This December I chose to do a December Daily album, rather than Journal Your Christmas, because I want to create an album that documents not just the holidays but also what our lives are like at this moment. So, a lot of the pages will feature regular activities.  Like today, when basically all I did was to go to work. I did take this nice look up//look down pair that captures both the season and my work place. Looking up at the winter sky behind St. Ignatius church on campus and looking down at the reindeer and Christmas tree in our library. That's a picture of our Dean on top of the tree! The second photo will definitely be going into my December Daily.

11 comments:

debs14 said...

I think you're right about choosing December daily over JYC. I love both the photos. Your sky is so blue!

helena said...

beautiful light on the church and what a fun sight in the library

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Great shot of the church against that beautiful blue sky. I did laugh at the thought of the dean on top of the tree!

Anonymous said...

Well that's definitely a different tree topper. :) I love that church picture with the lighting on it and the blue sky. I've never completed a Journal Your Christmas and December Daily I just don't know about - we tend to not do much at Christmas as there is only the 2 of us.

sky-blu-pink said...

What a sky!

alexa said...

I hope the Dean is flattered! and what a superb sky and sunshine - must be lovely. We are cloaked in grey!

Missus Wookie said...

I like that sky and the dean should be flattered :)

Melissa said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day! I really like the tree topper - what a fun idea.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Love the tree!

Lou said...

I prefer a daily record during december. Great photos x

Miriam said...

What a great pair and such a beautiful sky. I do a December Daily project too. I like to record a daily diary rather than just Christmas prep.