Thursday, December 5, 2013

Look Up//Look Down #48: Cross Country

I hope I haven't overwhelmed you with cross-country posts - LOL! But this should be the last one for this season. It's my entry for Helena's Look Up//Look Down meme. And I actually have two entrys.
Take 1:
Looking up at leaves, tossed in the air by happy girls. And looking down in the tent during pre-race stretches.
Take 2:
Looking up for a jump shot with the team. Looking down at the race course - Clara strong among a sea of runners.
So, that should be the last of the cross-country photos for a while. BUT I will be back tomorrow with another look up//look down pair.  I counted up the remaining Wednesdays in the 2013 and found that there are only three left; which means I missed a week somewhere. Tomorrow, I'll post #49; then only three more pairs to complete the meme. I'm really happy I've stuck with this one. Has anyone else stuck with this for the entire year?

8 comments:

helena said...

I've been enjoying glimpses of a sport I know nothing about - great action shots

alexa said...

I do like that one in the tent especially - an insider's glimpse :).

Melissa said...

Great job with your up & down photos this year!! I've enjoyed seeing all the wonderful cross country photos & hearing about Clara's great season!

Abi said...

I have enjoyed your look up and down photos this year. You have such a great eye Rinda. I especially like that one of Clara looking down. The light and the focus is lovely.

Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed your up and down photos this year. I especially like the inside the tent one on this post. It's been great seeing how Clara is doing in her new sport.
As for me I've really been hit and miss with the up & down photos and more miss than hit. (:

Missus Wookie said...

I too have enjoyed learning about a sport I knew little about and your up/down photos. Not done one this year but have considered it for next year.

Lou said...

great photos. Clara will have these to look back on when she is older too - what lovely reminders x

Miriam said...

Oh I love the one in the tent!
I have posted every week for this meme. It's been one of my favourites. I have had the whole year printed onto small cards, I had to order in sets of 50 so a few will have to go onto another order later. I'm looking forward to posting about them.