Monday, January 4, 2010

The Card Recipe Challenge Winner is . . .


Erika and her ultra-cute sailor card!  Sorry, I think it's oriented the wrong way but I can't seem to fix it.  I numbered the entries 1-9 and used random.org to choose a number.  Erika was lucky number 8.


Thanks to everyone who participated.  Here's links to some of the fabulous entries:
Corbi's card is here.
Helena's card is here.
Jacky's card is here, and she also shared this wonderful link for vintage photos.
DJ's card is here.
Paula's card is here. In case you don't have access to the forum, here it is:


















And the non-bloggers -
Here's Marianne's card:


















My friend Cindy is still working on her blog, but here's her card:

Here's Pauline's card: She's Erika's mom, and they took some creative time together to create these cards. How cool is that???

8 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A great selection of cards,Rinda...it's really inspired me with the vintage images...now I'm working on a whole set of cards.Glad you liked that link....I thought she had some great images.

Amy said...

They all look fabulous, Erika's is a very striking colour combination.

Elizabeth said...

The bathing beauty is great!

Sian said...

Wonderful cards..that bathing belle is fabulous. That's a lovely new photo of you Rinda.

humel said...

The cards are all lovely :-) Congrats to Erika!

PS Love your pic on the left - please tell me it's new lol and it's not that I'm extremely unobservant!!

Anonymous said...

These cards are great! I'd have a hard time picking a favorite--good thing you went with "random!" I often read blogs through bloglines, but l also think it's a new photo on the sidebar, and I like it, too!

Sonja said...

Wow! So many gorgeous cards! Congrats to Erika! Love that sailor girl image!

debs14 said...

What fab cards, I've never tried vintage yet, but feel inspired to try.
Great to finally see the face behind the blog by the way!