Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Glue it Tues/Thurs/day: One Day . . .

Just a quick art journal page for Glue it Tuesday, featuring pink and orange paint, items found on my desk and a sketch made during a meeting. The journaling reads . . . "One day I will move to Paris and in Paris, I will sketch (instead of doing laundry)."  About sums up my thoughts on the day!
You can see others playing around in the Glue it Tuesday Lounge at this link.
****************************************************************************
p.s. Tomorrow is the first day of summer, the "traditional" start date for the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt, so it's definitely not too late to join in! For details check out this post. You have three months to find 21 items. The more the merrier!

21 comments:

Amy said...

Can I come with you?!

Linda said...

Love the colours in that page:)

scrappyjacky said...

A sentiment easily shared!!!!
Love all the stamps.

Missus Wookie said...

Ewok does the laundry these days but I'd love to meet you in Paris :)

Becky said...

Love your journalling here :)

Sian said...

I could stitch instead of sketch, couldn't I? Sounds wonderful.

Unknown said...

I love the lady stamps!

Fiona@staring at the sea said...

I think many of us share your sentiment today. I love that you have some of our Jane Austen stamps on your page.
Great capture of the mortar boards in your previous post :o)

Lou said...

Sounds like a plan! great selection of stamps x

Karen said...

How lovely would that be?!?!

Beverly said...

I am so done with the pink and orange combo lol They were the wedding colors and my formal rooms have been over run with them since March,. It is lovely though esp with the block of green and the great sentiment ;)

debs14 said...

That sounds like a good idea!

Alison said...

Love the colour combo...and the sentiment!
Alison xx

Deborah Weber said...

Artichokes always make me smile and I love the fun energy it adds to your piece. Hope you Paris wish comes true.

Jo Murray said...

Keep that thought in mind Rinda...great page.

storybeader said...

great color combo - wouldn't have thought of them together! Love the stamps! {:-Deb

laurie said...

I love that quote and am thinking of putting it up in my laundry room. :-) great page.

boysmum2 said...

That is so cute, love the stamps in the corner

Irene said...

Haha that must have been a boring meeting. I too want to go to Paris.

A'n'G Johnson said...

Oh my goodness gracious! I love love the written piece about Paris. Me too, me too. I'll go with you! And we will sit and make art and never clean again!
Happy GIT.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea!