Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ho, Ho, Ho

I recently found a baggie with 18 of these Santa images, which I stamped last year using one of the techniques from Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas series and some strips of vintage music paper. I even had a mock-up of something similar to the card on the left.  Another unfinished project. . . sigh.
 So, I found some appropriate red and green paper and whipped up these cards.  Felt great to get that project out of the unfinished column!
***********************************************************************
Today I am grateful for: those people who have confidence in me and, thus, inspire me to be better.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful and traditional cards. Love how 'Christmassy' they feel.

scrappyjacky said...

Love the traditional,vintage feel to these,Rinda....and it always feels great to get an unfinished project done.

Sian said...

I love that image - it just shouts Christmas to me!

Carola Bartz said...

Those Santas look good - I like how you whip up those cards in no time at all. Love the expression "unfinished column".

humel said...

Hooray that you were able to make good use of them :) I've so enjoyed all your recent posts after having fallen behind again - I see that you've gotten a lot out of Shimelle's class, as I have! xx

Amy said...

Good for you - I love it when you are able to finish up a little project like this ... even if it is unexpected!

Irene said...

Something about that old grey haired guy that makes everyone smile. HO! HO! HO!

Ginger said...

These are awesome Rinda! Love the images :) BTW - Thank you so much for the fun note, I enjoyed opening it!

Anonymous said...

What a great Santa image! I love finds like that.