Saturday, June 4, 2016

The Hunt is On!

#19 A Seasonal Cocktail or Beverage
The 6th Annual Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt is off and running! Lots of people are posting to the instagram #rindas2016scavengerhunt and tons of people are active over at the facebook page.  There's even been a few blog posts, such as this one  by BJ and this one by Alicia. I, myself, have already found three items from the list. Paul and I have made it a fairly regular practice to head to a little tapas place in the harbor on Friday afternoons to enjoy their fantastic Sangria, pictured above.
#11 Fresh Produce
I also took a minute on Thursday to snap a photograph of what we got in our weekly "community supported agriculture" box: fennel; nectarines; rosemary; strawberries; kale; red onions; lettuce and squash.  This is about the fourth year we've been participating in this program, and I love it.
I thought twins would be hard, but Deb Turtle has already posted a shot on instagram. Also thought skeleton or x-ray would be challenging, but that was before we found out that Catherine is an OR nurse and posted this to the facebook page:
So, how is the Hunt going for you? Are there things that are hard to find? Things that are very easy? Feel free to post a link to any blogpost in comments, and I'll come take a look.
In the meantime, here's a terrific graphic created by Julie Kirk of notes on paper:
Enjoy! And let me know how things are going for you.

5 comments:

misteejay said...

Hi there, love the photos that folk have found so far.
Thank you for running this bit of Summertime fun again - I don't normally manage to complete everything but I have a lot of fun trying LOL
Toni xx

Golden Goddess Designs said...

thanks for the link! I have been taking a ton of pics this past weekend...at a family gathering!

Alicia

Kat said...

I had the nagging feeling the scavenger hunt is back on!! Have to go and get the list now! ;) Thanks Rinda, for another summer of fun!

Susanne said...

Oh wow, snaps are being taken, and I've just manage to print the list.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Lol - my twins photo leaves much to be desired. ;o) The boys are fraternal twins and they were so happy and having such a great time. But oh my GOSH they were awkward when I pointed a camera at them. Ha! Oh well, at least I can check that one off my list but I do plan to continue looking for another (happier) shot for the twins prompt. Although that one does make me laugh...