Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Around My House

We decorated our tree.
Went with the family to San Francisco to check out the downtown window displays, have lunch and do a little shopping.
Went to Christmas tea with some friends.
And went to a gingerbread house decorating party.  Tomorrow we'll leave bright and early to spend the weekend with our families.  I put together a "Family Jeopardy" game, thanks to this fantastic tutorial from Carrie.  I think it will be tons of fun.
Hope your holiday is shaping up well!

14 comments:

Amy said...

Oooh, you've been doing lots of fun things this week!

scrappyjacky said...

A very Happy Christmas to you all,Rinda.

humel said...

It's looking very Christmassy at yours, then! Have a lovely time with your family xx

Anonymous said...

I hope the third time is a charm. My comment's been "eaten" twice now.

Safe travels, and have a Very Merry Christmas! I love your tea party photo.

laurie said...

merry christmas! it looks like your celebrating was off to a memorable start. enjoy the weekend with your family.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Merry Christmas, Rinda! xo

LOVE the tea photo!

debs14 said...

Have a wonderful time Rinda, and I too, love that tea cup photo!

Sian said...

A very Merry Christmas to you all from all of us!

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas Rinda!

Unknown said...

Looks like Christmas is shaping up at your house this year! :) Have fun playing Family Jeopardy - and be sure to post pics! :)

The Mann Fam said...

Merry Christmas Eve eve. Your Family Jeopardy looks fun.

nancy y said...

have a great trip. Jeopardy sounds really fun - but I don't have time to organize one this year. I did plan on having a time at dinner where we are each to tell a favorite memory from childhood Christmases. My Dad is a long storyteller, so we better make him go last!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Love the look of your tree

Beverly said...

Merry Christmas, Rinda, I hope you have a great time with family and that Family Jeopardy is a huge success!