Saturday, April 18, 2015

Ephemera Cards from ATC's

I had a little creative time the other day and decided to continue with my month-long exploration/return to card making. I dug around in my supplies and found a whole bunch of Artist Trading Cards (or ATC's). For an explanation of what an ATC is, check out this post. I decided to use these as the focal point for some cards. For these first two, it was simply a matter of putting them on a matted card front and stamping a message.
 
I did a bit more to create the background for these two cards. Washi tape, greeting and card stock squares for the one on the left; just a little washi tape for the one on the right.
They were fun to make and very easy. I hope you like them because I've got a few more ATC-based cards to share next week. In fact, I'll be doing a little give-away on Monday.

5 comments:

alexa said...

That's a very nifty idea, using the ATCs as card toppers like this - don't they look great? I like your little washi tape birds.

Karen said...

Just wonderful! ATCs and washi seem like a perfect marriage!

Missus Wookie said...

I like the idea of using ATCs as card toppers - the first two with the stamped messages are simple but beautiful, the second pair are a bit more arty. Fun to see the difference.

Sandie said...

That's a lovely idea Rinda. It gives you an immediate focal point and something to work from.

Sian said...

I just love the "added value" of using the ATC's to put on the front of cards