Monday falls on the Tenth of the Month in September, so I'm combining Hello Monday with Ten on the Tenth to create this list . . .
1. Hello more miniature creations. I'm having a good time creating pages for my "Learn Something New Everyday" mini-album, and I'll be posting a few more pages tomorrow. How small are the album and embellishments? You can get a sense of the scale above and in this picture:
2. Hello new doctor. With a little luck, Paul will be changing doctors this week - to one who specializes in what he needs.
3. Hello old doctors. Clara is back to see the ophthalmologist to check on her eye and to see the orthopedist to (hopefully) get her cast removed.
4. Hello hospital. In all likelihood, Paul will be going back for Round 3 (out of 8) of chemotherapy sometime this week.
5. Hello Back-to-School Night. Time to go meet all the kids' teachers and see what their plans are for the year.
6. Hello blue skies, cooler temps and breezy days. Fall is definitely in the air (even if there's still officially two weeks left of summer).
7. Hello to lots of blog posts with participants finishing the 2012 Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt. This one (from Heart, Hearth, Home) really touched my heart; Missus Wookie finally found her dancers and linked all her others in her post; and Laurie is starting a three part recap here. If you're participating, remember the Hunt ends on September 21, and I'll be asking everyone to check in that weekend with their final totals. I've still got two items left to post myself.
8. Hello pre-season plans for the High School Soccer Team. Although official play doesn't start until January, there's lots of activities that take place in the fall. This will be Henry's senior year! Where did the time go?
9. Hello cleaner house. I'm still participating in the Organized Housewife 20 Days Challenge, and I'm really enjoying the results.
10. Hello Joan and Rose (a dear friend and my cousin) who read, but lurk. Just want to let you know that I'm glad you're out there, even if you don't comment.