There are several things I want to work on in the future:
- Return to teaching classes. I know that several of you have asked when I will return to teaching, and I definitely plan to. I have several classes planned out. Rustic Treasures (Designs on Plaster); Creating Cards with Collage Images; and Stamp, Emboss and Paint! are the three new ones. Plus, I'd like to return to a few favorites that I haven't done for a while. Next steps are to figure out where, come up with a schedule and get some students. Feel free to let me know what classes you'd like to see and what times generally work best for you (i.e. weeknight, weekend morning, weekend evening).
- Experiment with my "signature style."
- Work on my Heritage Scrapbook and Wedding Scrapbook. These are the projects that never seem to get done.
- Complete DD's Grade School Album . . . hopefully before she finishes middle school.
- Complete the catalogue of my completed art projects.