Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The End is Near! Final Scavenger Hunt Linky Coming Tomorrow

Architectural Columns
I've been having computer problems - actually, I've been having camera-downloading-to-computer problems. It's put a bit of a damper on my photography and my ability to complete the 2015 Summertime Scavenger Hunt, but I've got the balance of the day to do. And so do you!  I'll put up the final linky tomorrow for everyone to join in.
A traffic signal
In the meantime, here's a some new photos (columns and traffic signals) and a couple re-do's. First, the three or more flags I had originally planned to photograph and finally did:
And a public restroom. While I do like the first one I posted, I think this is such an interesting visual (taken at the San Francisco airport):
My goal for today: Buy a bouquet and take my selfie. That will still leave me with the carousel to find, so I might have to use an alternative. But I think I can do it! Can you?

10 comments:

Lady Ella said...

Yes you can! Nuisance about the technology but you've still done great work for us all again this year. The flags and lighthouse are lovely and don't underestimate the door knocker find and experience!

Becky said...

Yes you can do it! Love your restroom photo. About to set my blog post to go live tomorrow morning with my round up and then will be back to see you tomorrow evening to join in with the linky!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I suspect you will do it, and you will do a much better job at it than I.

I was saddened to read your computer and camera problems. I can truly relate, since I have been fighting this same problem for a couple of months. Now my mouse has quit working. But I'll still find a way to link up tomorrow, since I've been finished for three days.

I want to thank you for hosting this event each year, and now that I have a camera that takes decent photos, I will join you every summer you have this challenge. Thanks again. It's been fun and you are a FANTASTIC host!

alexa said...

You're so nearly there! Keep going :). We're all looking forward to that Linky ... Computer and camera problems are a pain, and hoping it gets itself sorted for you very soon.

Karen said...

Sorry to hear about your computer issues; we've missed you! I managed to finish up in August, and enjoyed it a lot---as always!

Melissa said...

Those columns are great! I had to look closely to find the traffic signal -glad I wasn't driving. :| I didn't get a chance to finish the hunt for a third time, but I certainly enjoyed it the first two months of summer. Thanks for the INSPIRATION! I'm looking forward to seeing what others found tomorrow.

Sian said...

I've just come from admiring your selfie. It's a lovely picture, really lovely

Elizabeth said...

Sorry to hear about your computer issues, Rinda. Hope they are now a thing of the past. I've been having problems with Google Chrome freezing on me forcing me to close down and restart ... such a pain. Love your shots of the columns - they are beautiful. Selfies ... I have tried to take them but the result is always so dreadful it pains me. Elizabeth xx

Susanne said...

Nice snapshots - good hunting. I've enjoying see your posts and being on the hunt too. Thanks for hosting.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures to finish off with Rinda. Love those columns.