I've been doing some catching up on blogs and thinking about my creative plans for this year, and here are five things that have caught my eye:
1. A series on photo organization on the Simple as That blog. Check it out here.
2. An art journal workshop with a prompt a week, sponsored by Journal 52.
3. A list of prompts for sketching. I found them on Danny Gregory's blog, but he describes them this way:
The EveryDay Matters Challenges were created by a great artist, Karen Winters who continues to post new ones on a regular basis. Thanks, Karen!
4. I became totally obsessed with the podcast, Serial. And it's led me to download many other podcasts. They've taken me away from reading, but at least I can do other things while listening to podcasts. Over at DPS, I found this terrific list of photography podcasts that I can't wait to check out.
5. The "little moments" app by Fat Mum Slim and her photo a day challenge (I participate on instagram at #fmsphotoaday). I love that she's out of Australia; her happy, sunny color scheme; her quirky style; and the community of people who participate (I was happy/surprised to find many long time blog friend participating). Here's a link to where Chantelle announces its launch.