10 Things I Hope I've Done by the Age of 50:
1. Get married to my Prince Charming. As Snow White said, "Someday my Prince will come." He hasn't ridden up on a white horse for me yet, but I think he's saddling up somewhere right now.
2. Be on TV. It's a not-so-secret recent goal of mine that I want to be on The Bachelor. Yeah, yeah...I know, criticize me all you want. But I've always had an urge to be on either a reality show or a game show. I'll let you know when my episode airs! ;)
|(picture taken at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta - one of the coolest things I've ever seen!)|
4. Have a kid. Maybe one, maybe two, no more than three. I'm an only child and plural scares me.
5. Travel to Greece. I fell in love with Greece after reading the book Traveling With Pomegranates, and I haven't been able to get it out of my head since.
6. Attend another 20 Jason Mraz concerts. It's no secret I'm a huge Jason Mraz fan, and I've got my tickets in hand for my 6th Mraz show this October. I plan on seeing him every time he comes through Phoenix, and perhaps even making some road trips.
8. Be a rockstar. Okay, maybe not really. But I've just started playing guitar and I'm a little obsessed with it. I'd love to write some of my own songs and maybe even perform at an open mic night sometime...or ya know, opening for Jason Mraz would be pretty cool too.
9. Have a bookshelf full of scrapbook albums I've created. I've seen Rinda's bookshelves, and they are phenomenal. SO many scrapbook and art journal pages to be flipped through. One can only dream to rival her someday.
10. Be happy.