Sunday, February 28, 2010

Alice AJ Page and Update

In response to this challenge at The Scrappy Tree, I made this Alice in Wonderland art journal page.  In terms of variety and creativity, there's been a terrific response to my Alice challenge.  So far,in blog land, there have been entries from:
Jacky who made these invitations to tea;
Mel who created this awesome mini book;
Cherry who made this amazing art journal page;
and Cindy who made a wonderful pin.

Folks who sent me pictures or posted in forums include:
Ruth Ann who created a terrific frame (above); and

Holly who made this magical digital ATC (above).

With one hour left to go, updated to add these blog posts:
Karen posted this rockin' card;
Gayle posted a terrific art journal page;
Connie jumped on to the House bandwagon and made this beauty;
and Deb posted this beautiful card with paper flowers.

And Mariana stepped outside her box to make this outside-the-lines ATC card:




There's still time to come and play.  Details in this post.  Entries close at 9:00 p.m. Sunday night.

8 comments:

The Scrappy Tree said...

Rinda, thanks for sharing this with us and for letting Cherry know where we are too! :) Was so excited to get such a great response for our first art journal Friday
I love the quote you used! Love the idea of challenging the queen ;) The image top left is just beautiful!

Elizabeth said...

Rhinda, I love your page, and the challenges the others did. What a wonderful topic. I have always promised myself that I would read Alice in Wonderland again. You reminded me of that with the challenge.

Sian said...

I love this, Rinda! That Queen is wonderful :)

humel said...

Wow, love all of these :-) Saw you over at The Scrappy Tree! x

gayle said...

Hi Rinda! It's Gayle from The Scrappy Tree :) have posted on my personal blog http://alteredorchid.blogspot.com/2010/02/much-love-to-art-journalers.html or over on our ning site, how wonderful that we posted such similar challenges this weekend! Thanks for stopping by :)

Connie Lutz said...

Hi Rinda - I have my "Alice" done and posted on my blog.

Carrie said...

Nice work by everyone! How fun!

Enjoy the Ride said...

Alice in Wondlerland being one of my favorite storybook characters and I oh-so can't wait until tomorrow for Tim Burton's release... I so wish I had had the time to participate. Such great contributions... I LOVE it!